Synthesis Enduro Alloy Front Wheel
Control and stability for enduro riding.
- Wheels sold individually not in sets.
- Tuned Front and Rear Alloy Wheel System for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
- Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength.
Regular price $239.99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Compatibility Tubeless ready / compatible
ETRTO 585mm (27.5), 622mm (29)
Hub Synthesis Standard
Hub Type 6 Bolt
Rim Material 6013 T6 Alloy
Inner Rim Width 31.5mm
Outer Rim Width 36.2mm
Rim Height 20mm
Spoke Count 28
Spokes Sapim D-Light
Weight 877g (27.5), 902g (29)
Warranty 2 years (rim only)