1. Before you begin, make sure the tire is fully deflated and the bead is not stuck to the rim.
2. Insert removal hook under the tire bead.
3. Telescope the handle down and snap the end to the axle.
4. Rotate the Speed Lever around the rim until the entire tire been has been pulled past the rim wall.
1. Slide the installation hook onto the rim.
2. Telescope the handle down and snap the end to the axle.
3. Rotate the tool around the rim to until the tire bead has been pushed into place.
4. Check to ensure the tube has not been pinched between the bead and rim.
5. Inflate tire to it's recommended pressure.